Friday, July 29, 2011

Love this feeeeel


Its very late in the night,
The stars above shine so bright.
They remind me of someone dear,
How i wish she was here very near.
I share my world with her in every aspect,
We listen to each other with due respect.
Our thoughts are similar as we speak,
As we start our trek to scale this peak.
Our life is our adventure together,
I would not exchange it for anything no never,
Your hand i never wish to leave,
Together hand in hand happiness we shall heave.
I wish to be part of a world with you  in it,
Where we will always be guided by our free spirit.
So lets walk this path of trust,
Where in every step love is a must.
We will always be there for each other,
So that no situation can cause any bother,
This journey shall define our lives,
Leaving us stuck together forever as hives.

No comments:

Post a Comment