Friday, July 29, 2011


There is a new excitement that exists,
Something I thought had given me a miss,
There is more to life to learn and gain,
Than just what one thought was nothing but pain,
A sense of belonging for something very real,
That can actually materialize and destroy the unreal
Some moments those were seen just on reel,
Actually exists in the spin of our own life’s wheel
So life is full of new hope and glory,
Wish my history reads a real grand story,
The things I wish to do are long drawn,
Hope to fulfill each even the one dreaming in a barn,
As I want to strech my life’s journey on a long road,
Encounter so much some paths up a forest very few strode.
To take a walk on that beautiful beach,
Where I can stroll with someone within my reach,
The sky full of stars makes for a beautiful sight,
Yet my own star makes it ever so bright.
So am on my way to live life my own way.
Where I would on my own hold sway.



No comments:

Post a Comment